RE: computers...and aesthetics

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 07:28:31 PST

Larry,
You may want to go to The Hemenway School site in Framingham, MA. Art
teacher Ellen Little worked with the Tech and fourth grade teachers to
produce a wonderful multi-facited program about Andy Goldsworthy. Or
Contact Ellen at <bestlittle@aol.com>. The Movie is: "Rivers and Tides." I
see it every time it comes to the Museum of Fine Arts. He is speaking at
the Met. Museum of Art, in NYC, this coming Sunday night. I understand there
are still tickets. At least as of yesterday.

Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA