My New Work - Big Picture

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 05:00:30 PST

Hi,

I have posted some new photo-collages on my web site:

http://www.olejarz.com/art/bigpicture/index.html

Images in the “Big Picture” series are panoramic since they present a
wide view and provide an all-encompassing survey of a street or place.
But, the images do not pretend to have been taken in one photograph.
The images in this series are composed of twelve or more digital photos
that have been collaged together to create spatial harmonies and
disharmonies, in some passages the images seem to be continuous and in
other passages images overlap and show only half of a person or car or
3 sides of a building.

Also, I am off to Greece next week when we have our February break.
I'll be posting images of Athens when I return.

Harold

---