Re: Ohio Art Standards are online

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 16:41:35 PST

Greetings Beth,

Ohio Visual Art Standards are online:
http://ims.ode.state.oh.us/ODE/IMS/ACS/Content/fine_arts_standards.pdf

There is NO state visual art requirement for middle
school in the State of Ohio (if that is what you are
looking for) - hasn't been since 2000-2001. There is
only a state requirement that the districts offer a
"fine art" in middle school....so the State Visual Art
Standards I guess only apply to schools that offer
visual art.

Regards,

Judy Decker