Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Removing "nude" from my site - OCAI source for art images

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 08:26:18 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Apparently sites with even the word nude are blocked
on your school servers. I am removing that word from
my site and Incredible Art Department so that you have
access to it.

Here is a source I am removing completely:

Orazio Centaro's Art Images on the Web - the most
complete catalogue of art images on the Web. Use
caution with students-- has a section on the nude --
but could be a valuable resource to you.

I don't need it - so if you do - just save it -
bookmark it yourself.

My site will be "nude free" today and IAD will be
"nude free" when the new look is revealed.

Hopefully the revision will pass your tech folks'
inspection? We will see...

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources