Are you Blocked from using IAD at School?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 05:29:58 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

The purpose of Incredible Art Department is to save
you time...and it is also intended for STUDENTS to
use. One list member can not use IAD at all with her
students....her tech person will not unblock it. She
can use it herself - but has only limited access and
students can not be in the room at the time.

PLEASE reply to this message if you too are blocked
from using Incredible Art Department at school.

Give me the reason WHY it is blocked too. I am taking
care of these concerns right now - and hope to have
them all resolved before the new look is unveiled.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department