Re: KId designed lesson plan

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 03:51:59 PST

Tammy,

This is a great lesson for teachers. Listen to your students.
"Out of the mouths of Babes" As I reflect sometimes while
driving down the road, it is often the conversations I have with
students. I am hard headed sometimes, but they do have ideas I
build on. Just yesterday, I was working with students (again)
on blending of colors using colored pencils. I noticed it was
very quite. Then one student spoke up, "I cant remember the
last time I got to just color" , not knowing they were adding a
technique to just coloring.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School