RE: Jon Nagy

---------

From: Duffey, Patrick G. (DuffeyP_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 09:09:11 PST

Me too but I can't find my copy

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Haines [mailto:dhaines@access.k12.wv.us]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:46 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Jon Nagy

I do still have the instructional book from my Jon Nagy kit (circa late
50's-early 60's I guess). I'll pull it out and show it to my students
when
explaining how I first learned 'professional' drawing/shading
techniques!
-dave h

I watched religiously in Wisconsin along long time ago.......I might
even have the book somewhere

Patrick Duffey
Puget Sound