Re: Jon Nagy

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 08:46:10 PST

I do still have the instructional book from my Jon Nagy kit (circa late
50's-early 60's I guess). I'll pull it out and show it to my students when
explaining how I first learned 'professional' drawing/shading techniques!
-dave h

I watched religiously in Wisconsin along long time ago.......I might
even have the book somewhere

Patrick Duffey
Puget Sound