Andy Warhol videos to check

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 07:33:00 PST

Greetings Christa,

Here is an Andy Warhol video I have NOT seen:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/630299604X/002-1908285-6351249?v=glance#product-details

If that URL breaks - just enter Andy Warhol video in
Google....lots of choices come up.

Here is another one I have NOT seen:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000541W1/002-1908285-6351249?v=glance

As I told you before... the ones I did see, I would
not recommend for middle school...You will have to
decide for high school. Call Art Video World and or
Crystal Productions to preview the ones they list.

Judy Decker