Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Andy Warhol videos to check

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 07:33:00 PST

Greetings Christa,

Here is an Andy Warhol video I have NOT seen:

If that URL breaks - just enter Andy Warhol video in
Google....lots of choices come up.

Here is another one I have NOT seen:

As I told you before... the ones I did see, I would
not recommend for middle school...You will have to
decide for high school. Call Art Video World and or
Crystal Productions to preview the ones they list.

Judy Decker

Do You Yahoo!?