Re: Understanding By Design -Text

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 04:40:41 PST

Greetings Amy,

I did some surfing for you... I found that Craig
Roland teaches this approach. Here is the text he
uses:
Understanding by Design by G. Wiggins and J. McTighe,
Alexandria, VA: 1998.

Amanda Linn teaches this way - maybe she could give
you some pointers? Amanda Linn (toasterart@yahoo.com)

Craig Roland may be able to help - We haven't heard
from him for while. I will email him and see if he
will make a post.

Judy Decker