Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ardmore African Ceramics - colorful - whimsical

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 11:32:48 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I have "discovered" some new ceramics today. Ardmore
from South Africa:
Very unique pieces...(Linda Woods - you will love the

I found them first on this site - lots of images but
it doesn't tell the individual artists:

Enter Ardmore pottery Africa in Google images and you
will see some in progress photos - showing women
working on pieces and more. (Just Ardmore pottery
gives you more images - but you have to weed out the
Waterford images).

Enjoy planning your units now...for fun, functional

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?
All your favorites on one personal page Try My Yahoo!