Ardmore African Ceramics - colorful - whimsical

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 11:32:48 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I have "discovered" some new ceramics today. Ardmore
from South Africa:
http://www.ardmoreceramics.co.za/index.html
Very unique pieces...(Linda Woods - you will love the
decoration).

I found them first on this site - lots of images but
it doesn't tell the individual artists:
http://savutigallery.com/Pottery.html

Enter Ardmore pottery Africa in Google images and you
will see some in progress photos - showing women
working on pieces and more. (Just Ardmore pottery
gives you more images - but you have to weed out the
Waterford images).

Enjoy planning your units now...for fun, functional
ceramics.

Judy Decker