Calling for Art Education Web Logs - Post yours - See TAB

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 08:06:57 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I had a request to run a feature on Weblogs on
Incredible Art Department (like I have for Art Teacher
Web pages). I will link the page up to my Art Teacher
Web pages and to Art Education on IAD.

Post your Weblogs - or Weblogs you have found.

Include your name - your school - city and state, too,
if you wish. (give me what you are comfortable posting
for the world to see).

Here is Diane Purdie's blog spot:
http://aliceartroom.blogspot.com/

I have a page started for TAB Choice (more to come):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/TAB-CHOICE.htm
You will find several Blogs on this page.

If you are a "Choice" teacher and want your web site
shared on this page - let me know.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====