Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Calling for Art Education Web Logs - Post yours - See TAB

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 08:06:57 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I had a request to run a feature on Weblogs on
Incredible Art Department (like I have for Art Teacher
Web pages). I will link the page up to my Art Teacher
Web pages and to Art Education on IAD.

Post your Weblogs - or Weblogs you have found.

Include your name - your school - city and state, too,
if you wish. (give me what you are comfortable posting
for the world to see).

Here is Diane Purdie's blog spot:

I have a page started for TAB Choice (more to come):
You will find several Blogs on this page.

If you are a "Choice" teacher and want your web site
shared on this page - let me know.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources