RE: Jon Nagy

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 18:51:49 PST

Not to mention the long line of telephone poles that ran next to the train
track, diminishing in the distance, Crusader Rabbit and Rags, the star
character 'Blinky'(?), who you could draw along with using a piece of
plastic that you placed on the TV, and the cartoon featuring the little boy
who couldn't speak but could make every other kind of sound with incredible
accuracy, were my mainstays of black and white TV growing up in Brooklyn,
N.Y.

Thanks for the memories!

Kevan

---