Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Control F /copy-paste/alt-tab/mouse right click

From: lia (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 18:40:04 PST

No....I can't think of anything you are doing wrong. I have never used
Sherlock but it should be like other search engines....ah I see it isn't
exactly just a search engine. I would try ..... that is a
classic. Spelling and clumsy fingers always get me to those dead
ends....but one thing I do know about never learn
it. Used to be....that you learned something and then you know it. Today
that is not the case any more....certainly not with don't
let it drive you nuts when things act strange. lia