Re: Control F /copy-paste/alt-tab/mouse right click

---------

From: lia (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 18:40:04 PST

No....I can't think of anything you are doing wrong. I have never used
Sherlock but it should be like other search engines....ah I see it isn't
exactly just a search engine. I would try www.google.com ..... that is a
classic. Spelling and clumsy fingers always get me to those dead
ends....but one thing I do know about technology.....you never learn
it. Used to be....that you learned something and then you know it. Today
that is not the case any more....certainly not with Technology....so don't
let it drive you nuts when things act strange. lia

>How come?????? when I do a Sherlock search for something as simple as the
>printer,
>even though I've used the lettering right off the top of the computer,
>I hit searchnd it comes up No Files Were Found GUrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
>Am I doing something? or not doing something wrong, or right?
>Thsnks, I cntimur to lurk-----so many great hints!
>
>Gelato

---