Re: Plastic Over the TV? Jon Nagy?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 17:52:59 PST

> WINKY DINK!!!!!!
        That's it, Winky Dink. You sent off for this plastic
sheet to stick to the TV screen and you drew along on the screen
I also remember a three color plastic sheet. Warm tone at the
bottom / cool at he top. It was suppose to make the old black &
white TV look like color. It might have been Winky Dink too !!
We didn't have a TV till perhaps 1955 when we moved to the
big city. Before that we didn't even have indoor plumbing.
I bet that really dates me. I can imagine going to an out
house in the winter, but I did and I survived. Thank God
for porcelain.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons