Re: Plastic Over the TV? Jon Nagy?

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 17:34:52 PST

I remember Jon Nagy too!! Guess it truly outdates some of us. I remember
some type of drawing kit that I had, that had a plastic (thought that was
before plastics) that I put over the TV screen, and then I would draw along
with the artist by drawing directly on the plastic. I don't remember if
that was Jon Nagy. I loved Howdy Doody (sp?) too!!
---

That wasn't Jon Nagy. I remember you drew things on the plastic screen to
help the hero of the cartoon solve his dilemna. My sister had the plastic
screen. Heidi in VA

---