RE: To ALL who use Incredible Art Resources

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 17:08:55 PST

Absolutely!
Let us know, Judy.
Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA

-----Original Message-----
From: lindwood@webtv.net [mailto:lindwood@webtv.net]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 6:28 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: To ALL who use Incredible Art Resources

Judy, you shouldn't have to shell out one red cent! If you decide to
change and have to pay for the server, let us know. I am sure many of
us would send you $$. You work for US, right? How about WE consider
you like a charity once a year and send an optional donation? I would
gladly put in $$ to help support this.

Linda Woods

Visit our student's web art gallery at St.John's School

www.sjs.org
 click on "Stories of SJS," click on "Arts Stories," click on Linda
Woods' name. View artwork by Lower, and Middle School students as well
as our art archives.