Great Tech Book Patricia

---------

From: Dr. Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 15:31:50 PST

Hi Patricia,

This is exactly the type of work I have been doing with computers and my students. It opens up all kinds of creative possibilities. Thanks for the info. I will order a copy. This sounds like the perfect book to use in my art education methods classes. I integrate the use of technology in all five of our methods classes and students really seem to come alive when they integrate traditional art materials with computer technology. This technique has broken down so many psychological barriers and artistic obstables. I wish I had written this book.

Cheers,

Diane