Re: Control F /copy-paste/alt-tab/mouse right click

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 15:10:19 PST

So Lia,
I'm retired and also have a Mac.
I just printed out a your directions.
How come?????? when I do a Sherlock search for something as simple as
the printer,
even though I've used the lettering right off the top of the computer,
I hit searchnd it comes up No Files Were Found GUrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Am I doing something? or not doing something wrong, or right?
Thsnks, I cntimur to lurk-----so many great hints!

Gelato

---