Re: Plastic Over the TV? Jon Nagy?

---------

From: BARBARA (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 14:17:39 PST

I remember that too...I think it was Winky Dink???? Boy are we old!!!!
Barb in Texas

BigCrab99@aol.com wrote:
I remember Jon Nagy too!! Guess it truly outdates some of us. I remember some type of drawing kit that I had, that had a plastic (thought that was before plastics) that I put over the TV screen, and then I would draw along with the artist by drawing directly on the plastic. I don't remember if that was Jon Nagy. I loved Howdy Doody (sp?) too!!