Beautiful Contemporary Mosaics - American artists

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 13:33:27 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

This site has some wonderful images of contemporary
Mosaics:
http://www.mosaicmercantile.com/gallery/index.html
some traditional looks - some very modern and new -
some functional pieces (furniture, vases) - sculpture
works....
American Artists and one from Scotland.
....Just another Google ad I clicked on my site......
If I am advertising it - I am granting you permission
to save images to file for PowerPoint.

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department