RE: Judy D's Road Runner email is down

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 11:23:27 PST

Judy,
I was out exploring your new site this weekend....I am astounded by how
much is there and how well organized it all is! Was all that there
before and I just missed it? What a treasure trove! It has been said
before, but I just have to say again- thank you for all you do. You are
astounding.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road