RE: Sax True Color Tempera - ALL COLORS

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 09:01:59 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

This is the news I heard from Tammy Sullivan:

Hi Judy,

Actually, all of the Sax True Color Tempera is going
to be discontinued in 2006. We apologize in advance
for any inconvenience this may cause. We will
continue to carry the tempera throughout this year,
but it will not appear in our 2006 (or any future)
catalog. Our other two Sax brand temperas are
extremely popular - Versatemp has always been highly
regarded, and our Ultra Plus tempera has received
exceptional praise since it's "debut" a few years ago,
so we firmly stand behind them.