Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

5th grade webquest idea help!

From: Sarah Bernardi (bernardi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 08:06:36 PST

Dear brilliant creative minds,

I'm taking a course on designing webquests and need some help choosing
a topic! I was thinking Public Art with the students ending up designing
a public art piece, but thought it might be too advanced for 5th grade.
I have never even done a webquest myself so it's a little overwhelming
the whole thing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Berkeley County School District provides employee E-mail
access for administrative and instructional use. E-mail
correspondence to/from Berkeley County School District
is considered public information and subject to release
under the South Carolina Freedom Of Information Act
or pursuant to subpoena.