Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Africa Direct "loves art teachers" - GREAT images

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 06:32:56 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I have been "talking" with Eliza from Africa Direct
today. They give their blessing to you to use their
images in non-commercial PowerPoint (in class use -
give credit to source).

I have been exploring the site and just LOVE what I
see... I have collected many images for my own
enjoyment (Ndebele dolls and Zulu Dolls).

For those of you who like beadwork. There is a BARGAIN
for beaded Yoruba Birds - ony $15.00. Birds often sit
on top of the beaded crowns (which can be quite
Nice crowns:

I hope you enjoy visiting this site. I am pleased with
this Google ad on my site (and finding I paid way too
much for many of my African art objects...oh well) I
did provide a link on my African links page.

I am making my birthday "wish list"....

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources