To ALL who use Incredible Art Resources

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 05:38:33 PST

Greetings Getty List,

As you know...I took on this "job" for you... I put my
site back on for you....PLEASE let me know if you find
any objectionable ads on my pages. I am removing the
banner on pages where I find ads I do not approve of.
If POL won't "censor" the ads I WILL!

Also...let me know if my site is now blocked on your
school servers. I did complain big time to POL about
eBay ads on my site. I know eBay is blocked. Last
night I counted at least 12 eBay ads...and none of
them were really art ed related - none of them went to
pages I would approve to have linked.

I may still shell out the $50 ($60 total - with domain
name) to put it on Gary's server - just so you can
surf it ad free. I don't care about the 400,000 hits
each month - I care about you folks. Gary's server can
handle traffic from you folks. If I have to , I will
set up a password for ArtsEdNet users...and then to a
PayPal subscription for the rest...if bandwidth gets
too expensive for me.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Resources