Re: Jon Nagy

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 15:48:54 PST

Yes Maggie, I hate to admit it, but I too watched John Nagy.
I had his drawing kit in perhaps 1956. He was on the tube in
Kansas City. I discouraged kids from following TV artists to
religiously but I understand their desire to know how it is
done. Your post really takes me back. I think it was around
1956 because I remember taking drawings to show Mr. McWaid,
my Junior High art teacher. Thanks for the memories.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703