Africa Direct - GREAT site for images

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 14:48:52 PST

Greetigns Art Educators,

I just clicked on one of the advertisers on my Africa
Links page. Africa Direct has wonderful images of
African Art....Check out baskets -- many
cultures...bead works...hats/headdresses....textiles
Masks...and so much more.

Africa Direct:
http://africadirect.com/
Site is educational as well - gives background
inforamtion on each artifact - includes closeup detail
photos....Great place to go "shopping" for images for
a PowerPoint...Great to compare and contrast etc.

I won't be adding a link - just remember it if
interested.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====