Re: art class in the dark ages - Sky

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 06:57:23 PST

I have nothing to show for the dark ages. I always loved art
but was directed by parents on what to take, math science, math
science, yuk!!!!!! I was never allowed room for art in high
school but had the passion. So second year in college I decided
to join my mother in desire to do Interior Design. Now, did I
really want to do ID, no. but it did get my foot into the doors
of the art rooms. Now, 26 years later, here I am going into my
20 year of teaching art.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802