Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: About the Gates/Mixed Emotions

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 06:55:49 PST

The "cappucino" comes after Sunday Morning on CBS.

I can't comprehend the amounts of money of the Trumps or the superbowl or
our politicians. I just hide them behind a "screen" so I don't get too
upset. What's understandable is the way my town treats teachers and then
gives it's corrupt heads anything they want from the manager right down to
the superintendent of schools. That hits home.

Wish I were more on the ball, I would have volunteered to work on The Gates.
Oh well, the next one. Christo and Jean Claude will be in Boston later this
spring and I have tickets. For now I'll be a tourist next Saturday.

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA