RE: Memories, and The Gates

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 21:51:44 PST

Well Jude,
I haven't seen them, yet. I'll be sure about it, when I'm actually in NYC
and are looking at them.
Christo and Jean Claude will be speaking at the Museum of Fine Arts, here,
in the spring and so I really want to see this work.
Julie Taymor spoke this fall and blew me away. I had to see The Lion King
after that. What a genius she is, though the Lion King was a little uneven.

Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA