Memories, and The Gates

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 21:26:13 PST

Oh my John Nagy!
I had a John Nagy Paint Box and charcol set. Watched him religiously! Then
gave him up for the McCarthy hearings. Judge Welsh was my hero!
You are all bringing back ancient memories!

On another note... will any one be in New york this coming weekend? I think
I may be having a one day visit to see Christo and Jean Claude's Gates in
Central Park. Meeting George DiBouno and taking the train back on Sunday.
I'm getting a ride down. Don't know when we're leaving on Saturday. If I
take the train I'll get to NYC at 10:30.
Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA