recycled bottle fish - Fran

---------

From: dkj (jouets_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 21:09:43 PST

Re: Giants in TownHere is a version of Fran's recycled two liter soda bottle fish from the Carol Duvall HGTV show. The mouth of the fish, though quite effective this way, would have to be modified as I don't have a torch ... wonder if a heat gun would get the bottle opening soft enough to manipulate? Did you do anything to the bottle opening, Fran? And did the kids cut out fins as well as tails?
TIA,
Deborah

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/crafting/article/0,1789,HGTV_3352_1399690,00.html