Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Incredible Art Department seeking UNDERGRAD Lessons

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 16:11:53 PST

Greetings College Level Art Teachers,

Incredible Art Department would like to see the
resources for undergraduate lessons grow.

I have Donna Pauler's lessons for Photoshop to link
--and would like additional lessons for this section:

I know there are a number of list members who teach on
the college level subscribed to these lists.

Send lessons to me off list at
It would be nice to have a few new lessons to share
when the new look of IAD is revealed. I think you will
like her new look. Continue to share the site with
your students.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources