Thanks: Sax True Color Tempera - RED

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 07:54:22 PST

Thanks, Judy , for looking this up. I appreciate it. I am in desparate need of yellow and white tempera, That's why I was asking about the qts.
I seem to be long on brown and green.!! They might want to sell just the qts in various colors as I can't store the gallons. Funny how my students only want to use the colors that I'm low on!! HA!
Thanks a bunch,
Betsy

  Okay, here is what I found out...There are no plans to discontinue the Sax red True Color tempera and the quarts are only offered in the set of 6 found on page 23. Hope this helps.
  Judy Nagel
  jdnag@elknet.net

---