Re: art class in the dark ages

---------

From: ANN HEINEMAN (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 07:32:34 PST

Hi Sky,
   I certainly remember the scent of mimeograph fluid
and loved to sniff it! Most of our tests were done
this way. Ditto fluid scent was boring. And for those
of you who know only copy machines, in the dark ages
the secretaries and teachers "cut stencils" for the so
called copy machines of the day.

                   Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                   Art teacher K-5, retired
In public school 1950-1963. Teacher in public school
1967-2002. Ah, the memories!

> mimeograph pictures. Do any of you remember
> mimeograph machines? I used to
> love it when the nun passed out fresh copies still
> warm from the machine.
> Oh the smell! and the warm feeling against my face!

---