Re: Control F /copy-paste/alt-tab/mouse right click

---------

From: lia (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 07:25:37 PST

Judy...That ctl F works on any web page too....which when sifting through
things or looking for a name or something is a Godsend.

And while I know it seems obvious when you know it.....copy and pasting
information is a skill I have discovered everyone does not know. I use it
all the time...
I use a clipboard program which saves all your cut paste and copy items
until you delete them... but even when you don't do this...or if I am
collecting a lot of information about say an artist.....I open a word file
for that. Then you highlight the text....Control C ...alt-Tab [which
switches you between screens] Control V at the text doc and alt-Tab back
to where I was. On the Mac.. the keys are in the same (close anyway) place
but I forgot what they are called...

Right clicking on images allows choices and one is to save as. These are
all things I use all the time and sometimes take for granted others know. lia

> I learned a NEW "trick" today.... I have often done
>the Edit - Find on this page when looking for
>information....Today I learned that Control F (ctrl f)
>brings up the same little search box.....
>
>Just thought I would pass this info on...Saves time
>while browsing web pages for key words.

---