I learned a new "trick" - Control F to find information

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 06:16:38 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I learned a NEW "trick" today.... I have often done
the Edit - Find on this page when looking for
information....Today I learned that Control F (ctrl f)
brings up the same little search box.....

Just thought I would pass this info on...Saves time
while browsing web pages for key words.

I know there are a whole bunch of keyborad commands
you can do to save time... I guess I will learn them
one at a time. My hubby uses a bunch of them.

Gosh...Maybe This will start a thread of timesavers
using technology? What "New Tricks" have you learned
lately? Linda Woods has shared her tricks to organize
student information (ie: putting thumbnails into her
tables).

Now wasn't this an exciting post? (LOL)

Judy Decker