Re: It is time to restore the tax cuts! (Judy's Vent)

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 05:52:56 PST

Hi Linda,

I had one done years ago and it was really neat. I would like to do it
again, so if you can send the address I would appreciate it. When I had
mine done it was by a neighbor and at the time the Reagan administration
had just come into office... they were (Nancy at least) into numerology.
Funny.

Kathy

---