RE: It is time to restore the tax cuts! (Judy's Vent)

---------

From: Lori Graham (graham24_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 19:28:15 PST

Kathy,
Never, ever get off your soapbox. It may get a little crowded there, but at
least people are now looking at what this administration is doing to
education and our future. I wasn't kidding when I said that the latest
economic cuts will give poor kids no alternative than to join the military.
Recruiters are in the high schools, already signing them up.

Never get off your soapbox. I'm standing there, right beside you.

Lori