RE: It is time to restore the tax cuts! (Judy's Vent)

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 15:07:38 PST

Dear Everyone,

I hope our fears will inspire us to take action. I agree with Judy and
Woody and all the like-minded people who have chimed in about our domestic
financial situation. There may be a few in artsednet land who don't
agree... my feeling is that by underfunding education the administration
accomplishes some of its unstated social Darwinism goals (keep 'em
pregnant, if not barefoot, for instance) after all education is run by the
"Government" ... and all people know that the "Government" (pronounced
gummint) is bad and that we want less of it, right?

Our man in Washington spent a lot of time pandering to the innocent among
us who have a woodsy way of pronouncing that word... who haven't figured
out that Big Government is only truly BIG when it creates a New World
Order.

Off my soapbox now.

Kathy

---