Re: Sax True Color Tempera - RED

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 13:03:55 PST

Hi All! I just dropped in and saw the discussion. FYI I'm sure Sax will not discontinue True Color or Versatemp any time soon. The higher quality, Ultra Plus, will also be around for a while. You can find them on pages 23-24 in the current Sax catalog. I hardly doubt that the red would be discontinued. Maybe it was an inexperienced CS agent who gave you that bum info. Just to be on the safe side, though, I will make contact and find out the scoop. I'll let you know what I find out ASAP. Regards to all..
Judy Nagel
jdnag@elknet.net