Re: It is time to restore the tax cuts! (Judy's Vent)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 10:33:16 PST

Judith Decker wrote:

> Restore the tax cuts to pay for the programs and
> services that America NEEDS! Get your priorities
> straight. George, admit you made a mistake.

Judy,
        You know well where my politics are. We had
best hunker down and work on rebuilding our base for
the next four years. We can try and keep things from
getting worse, but don't expect anything like a roll
back to happen this term. I have a good friend running
for Mayor back in Kansas City. I think local, state and
school board races are where we need to concentrate.
http://www.kansascitykansan.com/articles/2005/02/08/news/opinion/opin1.txt
Candidates like Rick are the future of the party. I'm
sure there are good candidates everywhere we can back.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703