Judy D's Road Runner email is down

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 09:58:20 PST

Greetings ArtsEducators,

I don't want any of you to think I am rude by not
answering personal mail/list mail. My Road Runner mail
is not working -- again! So today I will just be
Yahoo-ing.

When I didn't get my list "test" message (to Getty) -
I even sent myself a test - and that never came
either.

Now...carry on.... and I will go back to re-vamping
"Art Rooms".

Judy Decker