RE: Eric Carle Collages - studio

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 09:19:29 PST

Meant to send this before - Mary Engelbreit's magazine Home Companion (which
I hate so much I hate get it, but I love it! - meaning too cute for me, but
always has such neat funky things buried in the pages - ) the Feb/March
issue has an article on Eric Carle's studio - nice to supplement the lessons
and video (cute little kids chairs he painted) and I didn't know his
signature had a copyright.

Ellen

---