It is time to restore the tax cuts! (Judy's Vent)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 07:49:42 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I guess I am back to using ArtsEdNet as my personal
"blog spot" today....so just forgive me...or stop
reading if your are annoyed (grin).

Restore the tax cuts to pay for the programs and
services that America NEEDS! Get your priorities
straight. George, admit you made a mistake.

I just hate the read the paper anymore these days...
Libraries and yes of course education (who needs
that?) and especially ART EDDUCATION (well I had to me
this related to art) are facing budget cuts in Ohio
(and all across the country)....

Let's restore the tax cuts to pay for what we
NEED....but then again - I suppose the money would go
to something else important - like studying the
possibility of teleportation to Mars.

Actually, I am just "testing" to see if I get this
message... I goofed and BOUNCED my last batch of mail
instead of clicking delete...Must be bleary eyed from
all of these site updates... I didn't want to annoy
you all by just sending "test".

Regards,

Judy Decker