RE: Power point vs. Appleworks slideshows

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 07:28:16 PST

What bugs me the most is when folks use power points for presentations,
and just read the words printed on each frame. Presentations are much
more powerful if the written parts are prompts for the presenter, as
well as for the viewer.
Jan

Jan makes a good point here. We were taughht that power points are just a
jumping off point for more...
Most administrators I see just read the text and move on. A boring use. The
student generated power points I've seen are always far more useful and
interesting than that.
Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios