AEN: Eric Carle Collages

---------

From: Vicki Leishman (vicki_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 19:49:20 PST

Judy,

Thanks so much for posting these.

Linda I was so blown away with your students' collages I had to look at
them all - brilliant!. Unique vision, wonderful colours, textures and
compositions. It was very hard to pick my favourite. You can understand why
many artists admired the work of children - echoes of Klee, Miro, Chagall ...

What did Matthew D use to create the circular texture on his cat?

Cheers,
Vicki
Perth, Western Australia

P.S. Good thing I'm on semester break and can indulge myself.

---