Linda Woods' FABULOUS Eric Carle Collage and Giants!

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 15:29:37 PST

Dear Art Educators,

WOW!!! I just visited Linda Woods' site.
Check the Lower School Gallery. Look for Eric Carl
Collage for second grade and Giants for third grade.
This is how I find her gallery:
http://www.sjs.org/stories/default.asp?L2=3&newsid=44754

(Linda....I didn't see your gallery by following your
directions...I am sure it is there - I am just bleary
eyed for all of the web updates)

Enjoy!

Judy Decker

=====