Re: Sax True Color Tempera - RED

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 13:18:28 PST

I usually get the quarts of the True color but I didn't see any quarts of
their tempera. just pints and gallons?? Am I not looking in the right place?
I have used the versa temp flourescent, but it goes down too transparent, so
you need a few coats- so I am afraid to buy the versa temp regular colors.
I get 2.00/per child, so I have to count pennies.
Betsy

>I ordered some gallon sized containers of Sax True Color tempera
>paint...and received all of the colors but the RED! We called them about
>it...and they said it had been "discontinued"!!

---